Sunday, September 27, 2015

October card club

Soooooo, normally for card club I do 3 cards and one little 3D/gifty thing. Well I just couldn't decide on what cute little gifty thing to do so I did two. And that was hard to hold back to just two. But I'm happy with my choices and hopefully so will the ladies.

First up the cards
I have a great up line, Becky, and she sent me this fun birthday sayings stamp set that I LOVE! 
I used the bow from the mini treat bag thinlits set and a die from the Lots Of Labels thinlits set. 




I am also in kinda in love with gold and anything. I pulled out my heat gun for this one and did some embossing with the gold powered. 

Ok, now the cute Halloween treats. These are going to be so fun to give, and they were so easy to make. 

This one I found at Pink Buckaroo




And this one over at Chic N Scratch


Super cute right?!





No comments :

Post a Comment